Happy Back to School!
Whether it’s virtual or in person this year, you have still worked hard during your high school career and deserve to be excited about finally being a senior!
Over the years, I’ve asked seniors for their best tips for a fun senior year and this is what they’ve said~
- Work hard, but have fun too. You may start feeling some senoritis, but keep it in check! Keep your grades up and go out feeling proud of yourself.
- Meet new friends. Put yourself out there- it’s also good prep for college!
- Narrow your college choices down to 2 or 3. Visit them – take notes, take pictures, take a tour.
- Make a senior bucket list. If there’s anything you wanted to do while in high school, now’s the time!
- Make the most of your time- say yes to the things you want to do, and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Tell your favorite teacher how much you love and appreciate them. They may not know, and don’t hear it enough!
- Go to prom! Either with your love or your best friends. Dress up, dance and have fun! (Even if it’s just a prom for two this year:)
These girls are practicing number 2- the one where you put yourself out there and meet new friends. They are on the Class of 2021 Senior Model Team. I don’t think any of the girls knew each other this year, and they are all from different schools. I love seeing their bonds growing stronger each time we get together!
Like these tips and want more? Sign up here for the newsletter!
If you’d like information about scheduling your own high school or college senior portrait session, get in touch!
627 Photography is owned + operated by Amy Hill in Apex, North Carolina focusing on high school senior portraits and headshot/branding photography, serving clients in Cary, Apex, Raleigh, and Durham. Contact me today to reserve your session, peek behind the scenes on Instagram and follow along on Facebook for the latest sessions and information!