You’ve chosen your outfits and decided how to wear your hair, now what about your makeup? Here are 7 easy tips to make sure you put your best face forward.
- Your skin is the blank canvas to build upon. Thoroughly clean and moisturize your face and neck before applying any makeup.
- Use a primer on your skin under foundation to minimize pores and give a nice smooth base to start.
- Your makeup application should be a little bit heavier for photos than your every day look, even if you are going for a clean, fresh look.
- Using mascara and an eyelash curler will open up and define your eyes.
- Choose a shade of blush that looks as though you’ve been exercising for a pretty pop of color.
- Be sure to check your makeup in natural light.
- Don’t forget you nails! Opt for a fresh coat of polish or clean, trimmed nails before your photo session.
Confidence and a smile will always boost your beauty! 🙂Interested in letting a pro do your makeup on the day of your session? Click here to read what to expect and how to prepare.
Ready to book your own senior portraits? Click here to email me to schedule your session!
627 Photography is owned + operated by Amy Hill in Cary, North Carolina focusing on high school senior photography, family photography and headshot photography, serving clients in Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. Contact me today to reserve your session, peek behind the scenes on Instagram and follow along on Facebook for promotions and previews.