Prom season means lots of pictures and lots of people posting those pictures! Make the most of it with a few helpful tips to have you looking your best and camera ready!
1. Use Pinterest to find poses you like- then practice them! Yes, this will feel silly, but sometimes it takes a little practice to get it right! But this will also be fun, and you’ll find your both laughing before too long!
2. Cover all the bases- get some individual photos, then get some couple photos, then get some with your whole group of friends, and then get some with your parents. You will be happy to have photos with all of your people!
3. Pose and smile for some of your pictures, then get some candids! Laughing, walking, looking at each other, hugging, etc. and all of the moments in between!
4. Know your sides, know your angles and know how to find the best light. You can study photos you like of yourself and practice in the mirror.
5. Relax and have fun! Don’t worry about perfection- your natural, happy smiles always make for the best pictures.
627 Photography is owned + operated by Amy Hill in Apex, North Carolina focusing on high school senior portraits and headshot/branding photography, serving clients in Cary, Apex, Raleigh, and Durham. Contact me today to reserve your session, peek behind the scenes on Instagram and follow along on Facebook for the latest sessions and information!