It’s almost time to walk across that stage! Don’t forget to memorialize this big day with tons of photos of all of the festivities!
Here is a handy list of “must get” shots for your graduation day!
1. You in your graduation dress: remember to get all the angles! Whip that dress around, peek over your shoulder, smile at the camera, all the things!
2. You in your cap & gown: be sure to take a full body pic, close up, selfies, and everything in between to capture your grad garb! Take a few without the gown, but just your dress and cap too!
3. Details: don’t forget to take pics of your grad program, class ring, diploma, sashes, and everything else! This is the most overlooked aspect of commencement photos, but some of the most important!
4. You with your family: grab Mom, Dad, family members and loved ones and take some sweet photos with them too! They’ll want to look back on this moment forever!
5. Commencement Event: take all the pics at your actual graduation ceremony! Snap a few of your family in the stands cheering you on, you and your friends in the class rows, and your friends as they cross the stage!
So there you have it! With this checklist you’ll be sure to have tons of pictures that will allow you to look back at your amazing graduation ceremony without missing anything! If you want to go the extra step, don’t forget to include video & interview your friends for even more memories!
If you’d like information about scheduling your own high school or college senior portrait session, get in touch!
627 Photography is owned + operated by Amy Hill in Apex, North Carolina focusing on high school senior portraits and headshot/branding photography, serving clients in Apex, Cary, and Raleigh. Contact me today to reserve your session, peek behind the scenes on Instagram and follow along on Facebook for the latest sessions and information!