When the planning begins for your senior session, don’t forget to incorporate some fun and unique things!
Check out this list below to get inspired and start planning your own senior portrait session!
– Hats: for a spring session, opt for a baseball hat, boaters hat, or even a bucket hat to keep your look light and fun. When the weather turns cool for your senior session, go with a wide brimmed hat, beanie, or beret in deeper colors to match seasonal trends.
– Jewelry: whether it be earrings, bracelets, necklaces, or rings, you can never go wrong with adding jewelry to your session outfits. Remember to bring both gold and silver jewelry to match your outfits and give plenty of variety to your looks. Speaking of variety, bring a few statement pieces as well as any jewelry that you always wear to make your styling more personal.
– Balloons: such a fun and festive way to show your grad year!
– Your grad cap and gown (if you have a spring session!) We can get lots of fun pictures and make sure that your parents don’t have to worry about drying their eyes enough to get one great frameable photo of you looking like the grad on the actual day of graduation.
– College Gear: know where you’re going after you graduate? Bring your college sweatshirts, acceptance banners, hats, and flags to share your college pride! These are also great photos to put in your grad announcements to tell everyone where you’ll be spending the next chapter of your life!
– Uniforms: to represent all of the things you did! Pack your cheer uniform, your pom poms, your ball, your championship rings, etc.
– Your Pet: let’s face it, you are going to miss your pet as much as your family when you leave for college! If you want to bring your sweet pup, we can coordinate 10 minutes for you to have someone bring him by for a few photos!
If you’d like information about scheduling your own high school or college senior portrait session, get in touch!
627 Photography is owned + operated by Amy Hill in Apex, North Carolina focusing on high school senior portraits and headshot/branding photography, serving clients in Apex, Cary, and Raleigh. Contact me today to reserve your session, peek behind the scenes on Instagram and follow along on Facebook for the latest sessions and information!